How to Airbrush Eyeliner
A fresh face accented with a classic winged eyeliner is one of our all time favorite looks. Winged eyeliner can get a little tricky but, as with all things, practice makes perfect! This week, Samm picked up a stencil and created the perfect winged eyeliner in only a couple minutes! Dinair is the ONLY airbrush makeup company that offers the precision of a low air pressure compressor, which makes eye-lining fast, precise, and long-lasting (up to 12 hours long to be exact!). With a little practice, you’ll become a pro! Watch as Samm shows us how she applies her eyeliner with Dinair.
Extra Airbrush Eyelining Tips:
1. Keep your compressor dial at 10 o’clock.
2. Add one drop of color to the airbrush cup.
3. Use your shadow shield to block any eye liner color from spraying on to the under-eye area.
4. Hold the airbrush about 1 inch away from the lash line.
5. Spray color to darken lashes and close to the eyelash rim to create a beautiful smooth eye
Do you have helpful eyelining tips? Share them with us in a comment below!