Hi Dinairistas! It’s been a while since we last posted, and we have certainly missed you all. However it is with good reason. We’ve been very busy catering to fun and exciting events, re-creating our brand, and we want to make sure that everything we share with you is the very best. We hope that you have been following along on our social media accounts, email, and website for day to day updates. Without further hesitation, lets do a little recap of what we here at Dinair have been up to lately. So if you have been following us on SM, you know that we were recently at the Orlando Premier event 5/31-6/1, and if you were there then I’m sure you remember our enormous booth banner. We stood out like neon lights in the desert! To match our giant banner we had a sea of great energy flowing through our booth. We had so much fun interacting with our visitors, and sharing all the benefits of Dinair. From our adorable models to our amazing Dinair team, everyone was having an unforgettable time. But the cherry on top was the CEO and founder of Dinair, Dina Ousley, interacting with all her fans and new visitors. The mother of airbrushing had one on ones with our guests, shared helpful tips, and many laughs. It was a very special moment for her and her fans. We wanted all the details so we dug a little deeper and sat down with Dina for an interview and asked her for a quick run down her experience at the event.
1. In two words, tell us what your experience was like at Orlando Premier? And why? Totally amazing! It was standing room only and everyone was so hungry for knowledge. They wanted to airbrush, and we were ready to give them what they came for.
2. What was the energy like? The energy was exceeding 100 mph! It was contagious! They were standing in line, they were enthusiastic, and they were ready!
3. If anyone was at the show they could not miss the 80 ft. x 30 ft. high booth with the enormous pink banner. It’s like you were having an airbrush party during the trade-show. What was the passion behind this? Well it was a surprise to me too! You know that George Lampman…that partner of mine, likes to amaze me unexpectedly. I just think it was really big surprise and I just loved it! I knew it was going to bring in a lot of traffic, so I had to be on my best behavior to say the least lol! It also brought in friends that I hand’t seen in a long time, and they were really excited about it too.
4. There were 3 overflowing workshops that Dinair put on. What did participants come away with? They had hands-on training. There were really energetic vibes throughout the classes, so as you may imagine, they were eager to learn as much as they could in the hour and a half they had with us, which was only an introduction. They learned the basics, and got a good idea of whats in store for them. Our class is only the beginning to their success.
5. How did the visitors feel or what was their reaction when they experienced the airbrushed difference? They got to experience how easy and light airbrush make up is. It renders natural looking skin, taking out the bad and leaving all the good! They can forget about worrying if the make- up will stay put, and be touch up free for a whole day. They want to be able to do that. They want to be able to look like that everyday and so did our beautiful models! At the end of the day they didn’t want to take their airbrush make up off!
6. Did the visitors leave with confidence that they too can become proficient in or transition to airbrush makeup? I believe so. I believe that they don’t feel that the airbrush is a foreign object in their hand anymore. With just a little education, it wouldn’t take so long and its not a bad idea to take the class. From foundation, to eye liner they learned how to really do it right!
7. What was the highlight of the event for you? Well, I’d say meeting everyone that has been our longtime customer that came to say “hello!”, and share their stories about their success with Dinair. And I can’t forget about how our new customers reacted when they saw themselves in airbrush makeup for the first time. Their eyes just lit up! Thats what my team and I thrive for! This is what we do for a living. Change lives.
8. How can a makeup artist become a part of your trade-show team? Well they have to take our class… And if they call us, and push us, and have a serious passion for airbrushing then were going to acknowledge those people, and certainly give them a chance to go on the road with us and experience it! And its a heck of a ride!
9. If there is anything you could’ve done differently at Orlando Premier, what would it be? Nothing! I think the journey there, from the moment we arrived until the moment we left, was just like pure bliss. I feel so fortunate to be able to share my passion with people who feel equally passionate. From my team to my clients, I wouldn’t change a thing. Yay Orlando Premier!
10. What do expect from your next trade show? How could it get any better, but I hope it does. I hope more people come and want to learn the Dinair difference!
Well there you go! We here at Dinair welcome positive energy and when you give us a booth at Orlando Premier, we embrace it with our optimistic attitudes, and our eagerness to help others. The Dinair difference doesn’t just stop at make up, it translates to our team. With a boss like Dina, we never have a dull moments and we’re totally OK with that! Till next time airbrushed beauties!